INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our site is operated by SPTS Technologies Limited (we or us or our). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07037852 and have our registered office at Ringland Way, Newport, Gwent, Wales NP18 2TA. Our UK VAT number is GB 945 7792 67.
We are a private limited company and form part of a group of companies trading as SPTS Technologies.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users, regardless of their registration status.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection are aware of, and comply with these terms.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
SPTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Orbotech and is therefore subject to the risks described in Orbotech’s Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2014, and Orbotech’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All information provided on this website or presented by SPTS from time to time is qualified by the information provided by Orbotech in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Information included on this website and other information presented by SPTS from time to time contains certain forward-looking statements with respect to, among other things, the business, the industries in which Orbotech and/or SPTS operates, the financial condition, results of operations, plans, objectives and competitive position of Orbotech and/or SPTS. These statements can often be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as ‘believes’, ‘expects’, ‘may’, ‘will’, ‘should’ or ‘anticipates’, the negatives thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology, or as part of discussions of strategy and trends. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Such statements are inherently subject to various risks, uncertainties and other factors that may affect the ability of Orbotech and/or SPTS to implement its business strategy and/or may cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the statements expressed on this website or in other information presented by SPTS from time to time. Neither Orbotech nor SPTS assumes any obligation to update any forward-looking statements or information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributor) as the authors of materials from our site must always be acknowledged and attributed.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence/permission to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, which will result in change in content.. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update them.
The material displayed on or accessed via our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non—infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• wasted management or office time; and
• for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising (including without limitation the use of any of our products) and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
Any contracts for the supply of goods or services from SPTS Technologies formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you to our site are and shall be governed by our standard terms and conditions as may be provided to you at the time of such supply of goods or services.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Internet site may provide links or references to other independent third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. If you use these links, you will leave SPTS’s website. Third-party websites are not under SPTS’s control, and SPTS is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of third-party websites, including any information, products, services or materials found on them. SPTS shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the use of third-party websites. If you decide to access any of these third-party websites linked from SPTS website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all of our acceptable use requirements.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of our acceptable use requirements and the responses described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
The following list of marks is, without limitation, a list of the trademarks of SPTS Technologies Limited. Those marks designated with an ® are registered trademarks and all others marks are designated with a ™. We may, from time to time, introduce new or alternative marks and as such the list may not be a comprehensive representation of all trademarks owned or used by us.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.