Graduates, Discover how you can
with SPTS and KLA
Our 12-month Graduate Development Program will equip you with everything you need to start your journey in the world of Semiconductor Engineering, consisting of technical and soft skills training, as well as departmental placement and mentoring, you'll be joining a team of people whose passion is working with the latest technological developments in wafer processing.
SPTS Technologies, a KLA company, designs, manufactures, sells, and supports etch, PVD, CVD and MVD capital equipment, providing advanced wafer processing technologies and solutions for the semiconductor and microelectronics industry. End-market applications include micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), advanced packaging, LED, high-speed RF device IC’s and power semiconductors.
SPTS is a part of the EPC (Electronics, Packaging and Components Group) business group of KLA, and along with ICOS and Orbotech, we are focused on building growth across the semiconductor and microelectronics sectors and driving innovation in markets such as 5G, Advanced Packaging, Power, MEMS and RF. You will be working to support end customers working in exciting areas such as AI, IoT, Automotive and Big Data.
We are Proud to Be Part of the Most Significant Technological Breakthrough, and we're looking for talented graduates to join us.
At SPTS and KLA The Future is Our Canvas
It Can Be Yours Too
We are Greater Together
At SPTS and KLA, Inclusion & Diversity is a shared aspiration, commitment, and responsibility.
We celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers, and partners, and we are committed to fostering an engrained culture of inclusion and workplace diversity
Graduate Day Out
Graduate Process Engineer
To help you understand the Graduate Positions a little better, and to illustrate the career progression that is possible, read Isabella's story here.
WE OFFER YOU
Constant challenge, a multi-cultural experience, numerous growth opportunities, a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package and a friendly hiring process.
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Employer contributed pension scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Life assurance plan
- Employee stock purchase programme
- STPS Reward Gateway - discount programme
- Employee assistance programme, including support for financial planning and support benefits
- Celebrate recognition programme
- Onsite subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
HEALTH AND INCOME PROTECTION BENEFITS
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus service related holidays)
- SPTS Healthshield cash health plan
- Family and parental leave
- Virtual fitness classes
- Wellness initiatives
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Volunteer and community involvement opportunities
- Varied career-advancing benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Virtual learning through KLA's award-winning Corporate Learning Center
- Sponsorship for professional memberships