The CVE module is compatible with SPTS' cluster platforms, and has a unique chamber design which provides high etch rates, uniformity and efficiency. It is designed allow high vplume production and the integration of XeF2 modules with the other process modules available from SPTS.
- Patented chamber design optimized for gas phase etching
- Edge lift to protect delicate double sided wafers
- Temperature controlled chuck with optional backside helium for improved etch rates, uniformity and selectivity
- Easy conversion between 150 mm and 200 mm wafers
- Ability to clamp a wide variety of substrate thicknesses
- Wide range of wafer handling options
- Transfer under vacuum from a wide variety of SPTS modules